New Home Construction Services in Jacksonville, FL
New home construction is on the rise across the nation and Jacksonville, FL is no exception. When you’re ready to buy a new home, it can be a big undertaking, but when you have an experienced buyer’s agent on your side all of the details will be handled professionally and completely. Your agent is there to communicate with everyone involved in closing the sale. This eliminates the hassle for you and makes your new home-buying experience much less stressful.
Tips for Buying New Home Construction
- Use a buyer’s agent to represent you
- Ask questions about your rights and removal of contingencies
- Find out what materials were used to build the house
- Choose your upgrades carefully and make sure you submit your requests within the time frame specified by the builder
- Get information about the builder and their reputation. Ask about their inventory, and whether it’s being sold to home owners that will occupy the home or investors who might be renting it out.
- Get a home inspection, even though you are buying new, there may issues that need to be addressed before you sign on the dotted line
- Talk to the neighbors in the area to understand the construction in the area. Is your new home in line with the other homes?